Sunday, December 09, 2012

Maleka, Malaysia



The City, of Melaka, Malaysia is a world heritage site which still has most of it's buildings from the 1500's still standing.  The china town here is a step back in time.  I really should have spent more time here wondering the ancient streets.



















Here in Melaka I met an artist Cristjen Lai
who asked if he could use me as a model for his book of portraits that he is drawing and will publish upon completion.  Here is a picture of his work.  480 portraits of people from all over the world.  Funny enough, looking through the book, I saw around 6-8 other people I had met during my travels.

If you want to be in his book, he is a great artist.  Let him know you know me and he will be sure to draw something that is wonderful, just like you.

No comments: