Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back to Thailand to find Larisa







Larisa and I had taken 10 days travelling solo, as we both wanted to see some different places. She had to see Ankor Wat, and I had already been there. I had heard so many great things about the south of Laos. It was nice to take some time away, and reuniting is great. Laos has no pulse, but I can only handle that for no more then 10 days.

Yesterday I took the 20hr. bus/train/bus journey back into Thailand to one of my favorite places. Kanchanaburi, is only 2 hours from crazy Bangkok on the River Kwai. Yes from the movie. A river side room is $2.25 split between us. Today we visited the Erawen National Park for a hike to the seven waterfalls. Swimming all day, waiding in the pools, and jumping into the falls. Anyone coming to Thailand has to check this place out.

I also had a chance to play with a leapord for $3 as you can see it's pretty big, and a little scary, but still a baby only 7 months old.

Tommorrow the tiger temple. I will update you on that later. Yes we do get to play with the big ass tigers as well.

No comments: